Friday, May 29, 2009

Curtain Indah..




My interest in sewing.. maybe instilled since i was about 10 to 12 year sweet little girl. My mother is a seamstress.. I helped her a lot during those days.. in fact I earned extra pocket money from sewing.. but don't ask me to do housework.. which till now my hb make it a point to teased me... the way i handle the mopped, the number of times I switched on the vacuum cleaner.. pehhh


I still remember when I helped my grandmother to choose the fabric for the new curtains for her newly build bungalow.. at that time no Nagoya whatsoever, it was like 14 to 15 years back.. all I can afford was the morning market fabrics..


That was then, the three pictures above showed my first commercial project on curtains.. My mother's neighbour (Cik Som) will hold a wedding ceremony for her son.. So, lucky me, entrusted to prepare my 'curtain indah' for her house for the day.. Ain't it sweet.. Sewing and making curtains never a stranger to me, it's just like "when duck find water", only those days my curtain making concentrated on my special persons like my parents house, my sister's, my aunties.. Had i got the time i'll post more pictures on the wedding day itself..

No comments:

Post a Comment